Monday, May 05, 2008

simple wonderful nice fulfilling day (:

The "stay tuned for more" post has been postponed :D



Chem test was omg lol o_O i uh, can't wait for the results? (sure die). HORRIBLE.

PE was fun! we had captain's ball and alot of people got hit in the head. Wanzhen kept shouting "concussion!" lol! Its fun even though I suck shit at throwing ):

Mr Hamdan didn't come, so I did my tuition homework and ngikhiong helped too THANKS! algebra (Y)(Y)!

I fell asleep during yelaoshi's lessons and he said "zhenling! bu yao shui jiao!" He's quite interesting ! :D

MrPoh probably hates me cause I don't know how to his homework (so I don't hand them in) D: I understand he's worried for me because I suck at maths, but seriously, i'm REALLY getting the help I need and i DON'T plan to give up amaths.



Went home with annia and siyun (FINALLY! :D:D) we talked about random stuff! Lets go home more often k! :D:D:D:D

Then I had Lunch with Qianyu and Qianyi at whitesands cause I met them on the mrt and went for tuition after that. Retardz juniors goodluck for your exams k ^_^ sorry if i became some lightbulb ): MACDONALDS IS BAD FOR MY HEALTH AHHH!


and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEN XI TERIE!



Let me tell you a secret. I didn't know how to answer you this morning cause the present was for me junior ohmy! (looloo anqi!) But hey, there was something nicer waiting for you at home cause i wanted to be the LAST ONE to give you the present HAHAHA.

I lugged the watermelon all the way from whitesands (and ran around the mall for 20 minutes trying to find candles) and bought the popcorn from tampines HAHAHA.

okay i think I'm crazy. The only sane thing I gave you was the stuffed toy?!?!





Yea anyway, its already 12am so I'll just post all the pictures here for koping purposes!

I took like, 1 hour to buy the stuff and chionged home, did the card (it didn't take too long since I reused the idea. Made a similar one for looloo yesterday), bathed, ate my dinner, cut the watermelon, stuck the m&ms plus candles in, put it on the metal thing..


The process:

nothing on it..


then m&ms... (IT READS: HB! TERIE!)

i had no space to write happy birthday so its HB. there wasn't enough blue M&Ms so uh, the last part of the "E" is brown -_____-

~~~~~



...and I set off for terie's house! (a block away) Was late by idk how long she thought i scammed her HAHA. (around 10:45pm)



It was damn hilarious k, I was carrying the watermelon (with the crazy ass candles sticking out like sea urchins) and entered the lift, the guy stared at me like i was from mental hospital D:

My mom went too, too bad terie heard our footsteps and went like "EMMAAAAA!"



her first reaction was o_O "what is that LOL?" and her mom was laughing at it. But she looked like she liked it xD Okay i admit its damn crazy. WHO ON EARTH STICKS M&Ms AND CANDLES ON A WATERMELON HAHA.



Okay, so i couldn't light up the candles and terie's mum lighted them up in the end:

watermelon cake looks like a red indian's hat!


The only photo with both of us LOL. it looks like a heart from the angle o_O


DID YOU SEE! THE CANDLES ARE SPARLING!
the one nearest to her! damncool right!


ONE CANDLE LEFT!



The aftermath:

wax and food colourings on the watermelon o_O


wax all over the table AHHH.


Terie's mom had to cut out the top layer LOL before we can eat the watermelon cake!

WATERMELON (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)!


I just found out she doesn't like watermelons D: ohmy should have bought oranges..maybe next year! :D Thanks for the cake you really gave me a slice its SUPER DELICIOUS :D



other random pictures...

Went to find ashley while the cakefight was going on,

I LOVE HER MUJI MARSHMALLOWS!
doesn't it look like a pig's tail ^_^


then we went to the library...

oops. I couldn't find "SK" for the back.

Okay maybe he's not that bad, its just me, aye. I SHALL LISTEN TO HIM FROM NOW ON (but uh, i still dk how to do my homework! D:) k sorry i might just take this down soon or something. AMATHS IS FUN AMATHS IS FUN x 10000

hopefully that'll make me like it more D: brainwashingggg.




Anyway terie,now you know why I'm so gui gui sui sui, I shall sleep now,

PAPER 2 TOMORROW!




i want to make all my friends' birthday special this year since its my last year here! ALOT OF MAY BABIES HAHAHA.





4may rest in previous post
Bay: lol since when did u link mie ??
{some time ago for convenience' sake, sorry i didn't ask cause i thought it'd be weird for me to tag on your board. how's it going in TLL man.}


5may
anon: HAHA you go one round to try and trick me to reveal my identity! evil! hahahaha
{HAHAHA ITS CALLED SMART AHHH! come i'll reallly treat you to lunch! promise!}

isabel: ashley nicole leong en xin. haha.. anlex. see?
isabel
: hope ashley doesnt mind me using her as an example, hor, ashley?
isabel: maybe i should post a 1000 tags here so i can get a $1000 discount..
isabel
: but then again who said anything abt me donating for emma's piano or wanting to buy her mnms?
{anlex?!?! hahaha what example HUR. okay lor DONATE DONATE! I NEED A NEW ONE REALLYYY!}

gtgw: blog unlocked!
gtgw: =D
{orh k}

No comments: